Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid Predictions
Real Madrid are on fire and beating all before them. With Atletico Madrid below their best, I am backing Los Blancos to win in La Liga.
- Real Madrid have won their last 9 Matches in all competitions
- Real Madrid have won to nil in 4 of their last 5 matches in all competitions
- Real Madrid have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 Matches in all competitions
- Real Madrid have won to nil in their last 2 home matches against Atletico Madrid in La Liga
- Atletico Madrid have lost 2 of their last 4 matches in all competitions
Head to Head
Real Madrid have a an advantage against Atletico Madrid with 48 draws in 206 matches.
Real Madrid Form
Real Madrid have won their last nine matches in all competitions. Carlo Ancelotti’s side have won their last six matches in La Liga.
Los Blancos are coming off a 2-0 win against Inter Milan in the Champions League. Toni Kroos and Marco Asensio which mean they secured top spot in Group D.
Real Madrid Injuries & Team News
Dani Ceballos is injured but Gareth Bale could make an appearance here.
Karim Benzema picked up a hamstring injury against against Real Sociedad and remains doubtful.
Atletico Madrid Form
Atletico Madrid have been inconsistent this season. They lost three straight games in the Champions League before a 3-1 win at Porto on Tuesday.
Diego Simeone’s side stole second spot in Group B to advance to the knockout rounds.
Atletico’s last match in La Liga was a surprise 2-1 defeat against Mallorca where they conceded twice in the final 10 minutes.
Atletico Madrid Injuries & Team News
Right back Kieran Trippier, centre back Stefan Savic and striker Luis Suárez are injured.
Prediction: Real Madrid DNB