Rangers play Brondby at Ibrox Stadium on Thursday 21 October, Kick-off: 20:00. Read on for our free match preview and prediction for this football fixture.
- Glen Kamara is suspended for Rangers after his red card last time out in the Europa League.
- Jon McLaughlin could take over in goal after Allan McGregor’s costly gaffe at the weekend.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Rangers‘s last 6 games (Europa League).
- Rangers have failed to score in their last 3 matches (Europa League).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Brondby IF‘s last 6 games (Europa League).
- Rangers have lost their first two games in Group A and really need to get points here. Brondby aren’t doing much better with one point after two matches.
- Rangers haven’t been as free scoring at home as they were last season but Steven Gerrard’s side should still fancy their chances on Thursday.
Match date – 21/10/2021
Rangers win or draw @ 1.40
Under 3.5 @ 1.30