Mura vs Tottenham Predictions
Tottenham are starting to pick form under Antonio Conte. They should dominate against a Mura side struggling for goals.
- Mura have lost their last 4 Conference League matches
- Mura have conceded 2+ goals in their last 2 Conference League home matches
- Mura have failed to score in 2 of their last 3 matches in all competitions
- Tottenham have won 2 of their last 3 matches in all competitions
- Tottenham have scored 2+ goals in 4 of their last 5 Conference League games
Tottenham won 5-1 in the only previous meeting between the sides at White Hart Lane
Mura Injuries & Team News
Attacker Ziga Skoflek is injured.
Ante Šimundža may start with a defensive 5-4-1 formation and lineup as used against Rennes.
Tottenham Injuries & Team News
Defender Cristian Romero has been ruled out through injury.
Midfielder Oliver Skipp has returned to the squad following his suspension.
Antonie is likely to rotate his starting XI, with Ryan Sessegnon and Steven Bergwijn in contention for a start.
Tottenham are likely dominate this game and create chances against Mura. The Slovenian side look out of depth in Europe and there is value on Spurs to win convincingly.
Our Prediction: Tottenham to Win
Predicted Score : 3 – 0 to Spur