Chelsea will travel to Etihad to take on Man City in a top-of-the-table clash that could have an impact on the title race.
Ahead of the match, here are some key stats and numbers.
- Chelsea and Man City will be meeting for the 50th time in EPL
- Chelsea have won 27 of the 49 clashes, with City winning 15
- Chelsea will aim for back-to-back wins against City for the first time since 2008
- City are looking for a Premier League double against Chelsea for the fourth time since 2017/18
- Chelsea have lost once in their last 24 games in all competitions.
- Chelsea have drawn four of the last five
- The one defeat in their last 15 Premier League games since Man City won at the Bridge in September was at West Ham in December
- The Blues have dropped exactly 11 points from winning positions in the Premier League this season
- Chelsea have drawn their last two league games against Brighton and Liverpool. They’ve never gone three league games without a win under Thomas Tuchel
- Manchester City have won 17 games in the Premier League this season more than any other team
- They have also scored the most top-flight goals (53) and conceded the fewest goals (13)
- Kevin De Bruyne has been involved in four goals in his last four Premier League games against Chelsea (three goals, one assist)
- Raheem Sterling needs one goal to reach 50 Premier League goals at the Etihad Stadium, and become only the second player with Sergio Aguero to score a half century at the venue in the competition
Prediction; 2-1 win to Mancity