Malmo have been heavily outclassed and beaten in the Champions League. Juventus test should be much for Malmo
- Juventus have seen BTS in their last 6 matches in all competitions.
- Juventus have won 4 of their last 5 matches in Serie A.
- Juventus’ Paulo Dybala has scored in his last 2 matches in Serie A
- Juventus have won by 2 and more goals in their last 3 matches against Malmo in Champions League.
- Juventus have won to nil in their last 3 matches against Malmo in CL
- Malmo have lost 5 of their last 6 matches in the Champions League
- Malmo have lost 4-0 in their last 2 away matches in the CL
Head to Head
Juventus have an advantage against Malmo, winning 2-0, 2-0 and 3-0 respectively
Juventus started November with three consecutive victories on the road .
Juventus then suffered two straight defeats, 4-0 at Chelsea in the Champions League and 1-0 against Atalanta in Serie A.
Juventus bounced back with a 2-0 win at Salernitana and then 2-0 win against Genoa on Sunday with Juan Cuadrado and Paulo Dybala on target.
Juventus Injuries & Team News
Danilo, McKennie, Mattia De Sciglio, Federico Chiesa and Aaron Ramsey are all injured
Back up goalkeeper Mattia Perrin has tested positive for COVID-19 and will miss out
Malmo sit top of the Swedish Allsvenskan league on goal difference after winning 17 of their opening 30 games
Jon Dahl Tomasson’s side have really struggled in the Champions League, they have suffered four straight defeats including 4-0 at both Zenit St.Petersburg and Chelsea.
Malmo are coming off a 1-0 win at Kalmar and 0-0 draw against Halmstad in the Allsvenskan league.
Malmo Injuries & Team News
Ola Toivonen, Jonas Knudsen and Felix Beijmo are all injured and out.
Prediction: Juventus to win
Correct score: 3-0