Brentford and Watford are struggling for wins and they cannot keep clean sheets in the Premier League. BTTS is likely in this fixture.
- Brentford are winless in their last 2 matches in the Premier League
- Brentford have failed to keep a clean sheet in 9 of their last 10 matches in the Premier League
- Brentford have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 7 matches against Watford in all competitions
- Watford are winless in their last 3 matches in the Premier League
- Watford have seen BTTS in their last 4 matches in the Premier League
- Watford have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 14 matches in all competitions
Watford have an advantage against Brentford in 73 meetings with 26 draws.
Brentford were held to a 2-2 draw at Leeds last time out after a 2-0 loss away against Spurs.
The Bees were heading for a 2-1 win after Shandon Baptiste and Sergi Canos replied to Leeds’ early opener. They then conceded the equaliser in the 95th minute.
Thomas Frank’s side are winless in five of their last six Premier League matches. They have also lost three of their last four at home.
Brentford Injuries & Team News
Forward Sergi Canos is suspended and striker Ivan Toney is doubtful with illness.
Midfielder Josh Da Silva and goalkeeper David Raya are ruled out.
Defenders Kristoffer Ajer, Julian Jeanvier and Mathias Jorgensen are unavailable.
Watford’s losing streak extended to three following a 3-1 home defeat to Man City on Saturday. The Hornets conceded three goals before Cucho Hernández pulled back a consolation late on.
Claudio Ranieri’s side previously lost at home to Chelsea (2-1) and at Leicester (4-2). They remain just three points clear of the relegation zone in 17th place.
Watford Injuries & Team News
Defender Francisco Sierralta and midfielder Ken Sema are doubtful.
Defenders Nicolas N’Koulou and Adam Masina are ruled out.
Goalkeeper Ben Foster, forwards Kwadwo Baah and Ismaila Sarr and midfielder Peter Etebo are also unavailable.
Prediction: Brentford Win or draw